The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

One layer?

Hmm, there is a difference between using 1 layer and using groups text and other things that build up a layer within the same timeline layer.

So its not a 1 layer flash, so now i just rate the animation quality. Pretty average tbh some of it probably wouldnt pass judgement but there were some great parts mixed in

A Simple Light A Simple Light

Pretty average..

It was ok, but it was on the short side and i didnt like the sktchness of it even if it was deliberate it looked very very messy. Animation wasnt great either.

Clock Day - 46th of July! Clock Day - 46th of July!

clever

Very well done john!

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Why cant i get it to work???

This sounds bloody amazing. But for some reason it wont work, am on an intel mac, with flash player 10, the loading screen comes up and then i click play and nothing just a black screen :(

I have restarted my computer twice and installed the flash player again in case. :( :(

Paint Wars Paint Wars

painful

This was really painful to play very frustrating and not fun, sorry :(

It got very hard very quickly and the enemys were really annoying to click on

HotLap HotLap

Not bad

Could do with more levels but the graphics were nice.

Club UberKuri Club UberKuri

slow

Is this a standard loop? I swear ive heard it before, anyway quite nice. Bit of a slow build up.

Cuute loop Cuute loop

CUTE

This is perfect, Im making a flash animation and if you could make more like this it would be perfect :D

Faded Memories Faded Memories

very nice!

i probably will be using this in my latest flash game so long as i can get it too loop!
plz reply if i can im not sure if you can with audio

Shadow143 responds:

You probably can but if you feel as though you need a wav just email or im me and il save it as a wav