Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Why cant i get it to work???

This sounds bloody amazing. But for some reason it wont work, am on an intel mac, with flash player 10, the loading screen comes up and then i click play and nothing just a black screen :(

I have restarted my computer twice and installed the flash player again in case. :( :(

Paint Wars Paint Wars

painful

This was really painful to play very frustrating and not fun, sorry :(

It got very hard very quickly and the enemys were really annoying to click on

HotLap HotLap

Not bad

Could do with more levels but the graphics were nice.

Ball Revamped 5: Synergy Ball Revamped 5: Synergy

Brilliant

The most polished flash game i have ever played. All the features make it a truely awesome game. The user levels etc.
10/10

Newgrounds in a Box Newgrounds in a Box

Brilliant

Very nicely done, full marks from me

Beatin' Luis Beatin' Luis

lol

Lol pretty cool game. I love games like this, neat graphics too.

Wasnt the idea of luis day so you submitted it on luis day?

Crazy Hands Crazy Hands

Cool concept

Cool concept, let down by the glitches. It rarely worked for me, i would loose health and I couldnt go through the arrows properly no matter how hard i tried. Again, nice concept, kjust needs some working on.

dietzribi responds:

Hmmm. It worked fine for me on all the PC's I tried it. Are you sure you were playing it right?
Take a look at the help section.

Defcon : Minus Defcon : Minus

Nice game

wow, i was impressed :) Graphics were clean and the game play was addictive. Keep it up!
Menu could have been improved however..

crushy responds:

Thanks alot. I'm practising the more simple things or as you call it 'clean' :)

Escape from CampHostility Escape from CampHostility

Best pico/nene flash

That was seriously awsome luis. Im glad you adjusted the dificulty because now it plays how i feel it should play. Easy to get through and carry on into the next animated clip. Graphics were awsome as usual and it created a really good atmosphere, along with the sound.
When nene was running towards the camera before the cliff.. wow. The sound and dynamic animation was amazing. Not much point saying keep up the good work because i know you will, both you and truedarkness.

Nice game, played it several time, even if it was just for the menu music ^__^

Flash Paint ++ Flash Paint ++

Paint

But paint doesnt have alpha settings so thats what wins it for me, with alpha you will be alble to draw much more complex drawings with good shading. Anyway, a save feature would be nice. Keep up the good work