The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

One layer?

Hmm, there is a difference between using 1 layer and using groups text and other things that build up a layer within the same timeline layer.

So its not a 1 layer flash, so now i just rate the animation quality. Pretty average tbh some of it probably wouldnt pass judgement but there were some great parts mixed in

A Simple Light A Simple Light

Pretty average..

It was ok, but it was on the short side and i didnt like the sktchness of it even if it was deliberate it looked very very messy. Animation wasnt great either.

Clock Day - 46th of July! Clock Day - 46th of July!

clever

Very well done john!

Luis and the Cloud Sigs Luis and the Cloud Sigs

haha

The ending was awesome, batmaaann

Nameless 6 Vol.1 Nameless 6 Vol.1

Awesome

I didnt think it woud be able to keep my interest for 9 mins but it did. Very funny, keep up the good work! I look forward to more :)

Retro Collab Retro Collab

Amazing job everyone

Everyones part looks fantastic and it has been put together seamlessly. Thanks to everyone that put in all the effort and has helped make this collab :)

fuzz

-Rebirth- -Rebirth-

scratchin your back

Overall i think it looked very good. I liked the tweens, they were done very well. The sound suited the animation too.
I think in some places the drawings could have been improved, but most of it was 10/10.
Overall a nice interesting piece thats different to the norm making it better to watch

RedHotPoker responds:

Cheers. I like your hat.

-An Interesting Flight- -An Interesting Flight-

By far your best

This animation was very nice, i really enjoyed watching it, definatly deserves a score of 3.5. The animation could do with polishing up in places but overall it was great. Keep up the good work.

The music suited it and i liked the theme

crushy responds:

Oh cool, a 3.5 would be nice... Anyway good review, thanks.

Tetris Unleashed 3 Prvw. Tetris Unleashed 3 Prvw.

Nice music

The sound suited it pretty well, but unfortunatly this was not enough to redeem its rather lacking in quality animation and graphics.

Graphics -5
Some of it was nice, i like the green bars like old school computer games but the gradients and colours on some of the characters were not so nice :(
Style- 3
There wasnt really much style, the character designs are over used but the way you did the green outlines was really effective Nice one on that :)

Overall not a bad start, it is just lacking animation and backgrounds.

Jimtopia responds:

Well, the backgrounds aren't a huge deal in this cartoon honestly, mainly because they're in one of those "old school" computer game style worlds with limited lines. Glad you liked the green outlines though.

Good Morning! Good Morning!

Awsome graphics!

I love the way you put this short together, the music set the scene perfectly. You could imagine him singing along to it in the shower. The mix between flash vector and the bimap backgrounds was perfect!
Good job! the ending made me laugh :D

ConAir responds:

Thanks, I was hoping the difference between images/flash wasn't too noticeable. Thanks for the review!